One unexpected investigation or lawsuit can taint your organization's reputation or put you out of business forever. The Enron scandal, the Wal-Mart investigation, KPMG - are all cautionary tales for corporate executives. The government has shown that they will take civil and criminal action, and impose severe sanctions, including monetary penalties and imprisonment on companies and individuals. Further, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act has created a new era of enforced corporate transparency and responsibility for financial reporting and control. The government and the Securities and Exchange Commission have substantially increased their power and responsibility. With all this new scrutiny, it's crucial to keep your business above reproach and out of harm's way. Conducting proactive business intelligence helps to minimize any possible negative impact or damage to your organization, plus it demonstrates responsibility and good will. In the case of a government investigation, all of these actions can also aid in your defense.
The SES Solution
Business Intelligence Services
- Due Diligence
- Sarbanes Oxley External Audits and Reviews
- Proactive audits to aim at and maintain compliance with regulations
- Employment/vendor screening and background checks
- Financial reconciliations
- Forensic data recovery
- Comprehensive situation analysis with individually tailored solutions
- Support audits of pension and benefit funds
- Reactive investigations in response to internal discovery or externally driven audits by regulatory or law enforcement agencies
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act review
- Expert witness testimony and litigation support
Copyright 2008. SES. All rights reserved.
Powered By ImageWorks, LLC.