Forensic Accounting and Litigation Support
Employee wrongdoing has brought down some of the biggest names in business. Some firms have had sensitive proprietary or confidential information stolen. Others have been exposed to criminal or civil liability. These are internal issues that concern every organization. Looking at your business and its place in the larger framework with national and global security, terrorism and corporate fraud having become top government priorities, it is in the interest of both your business and the country for you to protect against litigation and to know the source of your corporate assets. The SES expert network includes retired agents of the IRS-Criminal Investigation division. Our experts include certified fraud examiners (CFE's), private investigators, certified public accounts, forensic document and computer examiners and consulting engineers. SES will work with your legal teams to help your organization capture all that it is entitled to.
The SES Solution
Forensic Accounting and Litigation Support Services
- Evaluation and analysis of complex financial and business issues performed by highly trained experts
- Analysis of internal/external accounting procedures
- Tracking of royalty and other franchise and licensing fees
- Recommendations for improved internal controls and practices
- Analysis of electronic data and evidence
- Conducting pre and post-transaction due diligence
- Instruction on basic and advanced computer forensics
- Custom tailored financial and administrative systems
- Detailed report generation
- Analysis of compliance within the context of fiduciary responsibility
- Expert witness and litigation support
Copyright 2008. SES. All rights reserved.
Powered By ImageWorks, LLC.