Intellectual Property & Anti-Counterfeiting Protection
Failure to protect your business from counterfeit, expired or tainted product places your company in harm's way. In the United States, studies estimate that over 50 percent of U.S. exports now depend on some form of intellectual property protection, compared to less then 10 percent fifty years ago* Today, piracy, counterfeiting and the theft of intellectual property are costing business more than $250 billion per year.** Safeguarding property rights fosters economic growth, provides incentives for technological innovation and attracts investment that will create new jobs and opportunities. Your business, and the global economy depend on the protection of assets, innovations, patents and other proprietary elements you've spent time and investment capital in developing. With our team of highly trained senior investigators recently retired from the ranks of the U.S. Customs Service, IRS Criminal Investigation, U.S. Postal Inspection Service, Drug Enforcement Administration, Federal Bureau of Investigation, U.S. Secret Service and the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives, SES advisors can identify wrongdoing for faster remedy.
*Source: U.S. Department of State
**Source: U.S. Chamber of Commerce
The SES Solution
Anti-Counterfeiting & Intellectual Property Protection Services
Former senior-level Special Agents of the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Service (ICE) and other federal agencies will:
- Work in cooperation with appropriate law enforcement agencies around the globe regarding leads and seizure of counterfeiting and anti-piracy strategies
- Develop internal tracking practices
- Develop anti-counterfeiting measures
- Monitor trends and provide financial analysis and forensic accounting
- Conduct special investigations, background checks and inspections
- Perform site surveys and assessments
- Identify offending storage and warehouse facilities
- Assist in neutralizing and dismantling counterfeiting operations
- Develop confidential sources
- Trace shipments
- Provide expert witness testimony and litigation support
Copyright 2008. SES. All rights reserved.
Powered By ImageWorks, LLC.