- Kathryn Donohue
President – Head of Human Resources, Benefits & Compensation
Prior to joining SES Resources, Ms. Donohue served as the President of PowerSPACE & Services, a Vornado Realty Trust Division. In that role she was responsible for driving operational excellence, recruitment and talent acquisition, training and development, performance management, employee engagement, workforce planning, leadership development, compensation and benefits, in addition to general human resources advisory. She has over 25 years of experience in this area. At SES, Ms. Donohue is responsible for the people function globally. She has responsibility for recruitment, talent management, global business integration, compensation, benefits, learning and development, employee relations and general human resource advisory work.
- Credited with establishing a new division and spearheading growth from zero to a multi-million dollar operations over 200,000 SQ FT with hundreds of tenants and 5 locations across 2 states.
- Launched first Green Business Center at One Penn Plaza
- Recipient of Daily Point of Light Award created by President Bush
- Current Board Member of the Federal Drug Agents Foundation
- Appointed by Commissioner Howard Safir and sworn-in by Mayor Giuliani as an Honorary New York Fire Commissioner