Senior Executive Service Resources (“SES”), has formed a “Special Intelligence Unit” to assist direct and indirect individual and institutional investors and legal counsel with preparing civil litigation, FINRA and SIPC claims related to the Bernard L. Madoff fraud case.
The capacity of SES and our “Special Intelligence Unit” is without equal. The Special Intelligence Unit consists of recently retired agents of the IRS Criminal Investigation Division (IRS-CI), the FBI, a team of forensic accountants and other seasoned former Federal Law Enforcement officials who will assist clients with:
- Analyzing statements from Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities (BMIS) and/or other investment institutions;
- Preparing files and documentation for civil litigation, FINRA and SIPC claims, including in conjunction with law enforcement authorities where appropriate;
- Determining tax implications for those affected;
- Analysis of potential claims under other insurance policies;
- Tracing monies and assets invested and distributed domestically and abroad;
- Providing expert witness testimony